Thursday, January 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Every Thursday I am going to be posting a piece of my writings that I have had locked away, begging to be dusted off and shared with the world. Since I mostly wrote poetry up until the very recent past, most of these little peeks into the jumbled mess that is my head will be poems constructed over the past few years, at least until my short stories and essays can be considered old enough to be "thrown back", that is.

This poem is from a collection I hope to soon be putting together and publishing myself (if ever I take the time to actually fine tune my formatting skills).


*If anyone has book page formatting skills and would like to help me out with making this self publishing dream come true, leave your email or other contact info in the comments. Thanks. I love you all*

No comments:

Post a Comment